Google Groups

Re: [scraperwiki] Eventbrite scraper library

TYR Jan 20, 2012 6:46 AM
Posted in group: ScraperWiki

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Thomas Levine <tho...@scraperwiki.com> wrote:
Francis, I actually started writing a blog post about it. I guess I'll keep going on that.

Alexander, it sounds like you think such scraper would be worthwhile, so I suspect that such a scraper would be worthwhile. Care to retrieve the script you have tucked away?

I'll make an example scraper.

Thomas!

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Alexander Harrowell <a.har...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday 20 Jan 2012 01:31:09 Francis Irving wrote:

> Fancy writing a blog post about it?

> On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 02:07:43PM -0500, Thomas Levine wrote:

> > Scrape Eventbrite attendee lists in two lines.

> > https://scraperwiki.com/scrapers/scraperwiki_events_eventbrite_guestlists

> > Tom

That's Eventbrite - do you think it would be worth doing an example scraper for Amiando-powered event sites? I happen to have a script tucked away that implements such a thing.

--

The only thing worse than e-mail disclaimers...is people who send e-mail to lists complaining about them