Google Groups

Re: Windwos 2003 server stuck in pending launch

Nick Toursky Apr 26, 2012 5:51 AM
Posted in group: scalr-discuss
Hi Jonas,

Please check that cron tasks installed correctly.
Try to run scaling cron by hands in the command line and check for runtime errors.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:53, Jonas Colmsjo <> wrote:

I tried to launch a windows 2003 server but it is stuck in pending launch. I tried twice but both servers are stuck. The log fiels are empty.
I've attached a screenshot.

Any tips?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at