Google Groups

Re: kick off meeting

Michal Bigos Aug 16, 2012 9:16 AM
Posted in group: Vienna Scala Users' Group
Ok, can anybody propose some meeting point and the exact time? You can select your preferences in this poll:  http://doodle.com/yzbf6e44qysnimex

On Thursday, August 16, 2012 5:35:25 PM UTC+2, Radim.P...@gmail.com wrote:
Well, what about a meeting on 22, 23.8 ? Everybody could present Scala techs he has experiences so far.

On Monday, August 13, 2012 11:39:50 AM UTC+2, Alex wrote:
Hi all,

I would be very interested to join the meetings about Scala. Any news?

Thanks,
Alex

On Monday, August 1, 2011 12:05:10 PM UTC+2, Radim.P...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi all,

Michal und me are intending to make regular meetings about Scala
programming language. The idea behind is to make meetings on regular
basis /once a month/ where interesting topics about Scala would be
introduced.

We aren´t shooting too high, just to start off in August or beginning
September. The meetings will take place in http://metalab.at/, Vienna.

Feel free to join the discussion and let us know.

Radim