Google Groups

Re: coding project idea for sdscala enthusiasts group

huynhjl Jan 2, 2012 10:39 PM
Posted in group: San Diego Scala Enthusiasts
Hi Brian, James,

I've set this up in github:

https://github.com/huynhjl/sdscala_2012

Not much as of now, just some notes from investigation I did over the
last few days under doc/

I'll try to put a couple slides together for our next meeting and we
can discuss from there...

Jean-Laurent