Google Groups

Re: Attempt to extend

Duane Crouch Apr 5, 2012 1:16 PM
Posted in group: Salt-users

Not sure if this deserves a new topic or not, probably best in here.  I failed at applying the change in this thread across multiple servers, starting with the first one and stopping there.

After a few times of getting package not available error, I renamed file to, reloaded salt, restarted minion master, renamed salt modules directory and restored files.  Tried to uninstall and then install from rpm.  And from git.  No matter what I get the same ouput as mentioned here.  Not sure where to go from here.