Google Groups

Re: Attempt to extend yumpkg.py

Duane Crouch Apr 5, 2012 1:16 PM
Posted in group: Salt-users

Not sure if this deserves a new topic or not, probably best in here.  I failed at applying the change in this thread across multiple servers, starting with the first one and stopping there.

After a few times of getting package not available error, I renamed yumpkg.py file to yumpkg.py, reloaded salt, restarted minion master, renamed salt modules directory and restored files.  Tried to uninstall and then install from rpm.  And from git.  No matter what I get the same ouput as mentioned here.  Not sure where to go from here.