Google Groups

Fwd: [safecast admin] Particulate monitor testing

Sean Bonner May 16, 2012 7:54 AM
Posted in group: Safecast Air Quality Discussion

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Akiba <ch...@freaklabs.org>
Date: Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Subject: RE: [safecast admin] Particulate monitor testing
To: safecas...@googlegroups.com

Ha ha ha. I wasn't too happy about the cubic foot dimension either but it
came with the calibration chart:
I have one more sensor that I can loan out. Otherwise, we should probably
order more from Seeed. I'm testing outdoors right now but keep on getting
concentration of 0.00. That means that either the particles are too small or
measuring outdoor air is more difficult than indoor. Gonna need to study a
bit more on this air monitoring stuff. So far, looks like indoor
measurements are okay tho.

Akiba
FreakLabs Open Source Wireless
Web: http://www.freaklabs.org
Shop:http://www.freaklabsstore.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/freaklabs

--
Sean Bonner

* I'm no longer on Facebook, here's why.