Google Groups

Re: [Capybara] data-method links

jnicklas Jul 19, 2012 11:17 PM
Posted in group: Capybara
You can re-enable it. It just isn't the default anymore. See
https://github.com/jnicklas/capybara/issues/184

One suggestion we had on that issue is to enable it in
`capybara/rails`, but even that seems wrong to me. It seems like
people should consciously make the choice to do this funky thing. It
doesn't make sense, imo that Capybara behaves differently than a
browser would by default.

/Jonas