Google Groups

Re: March 2012 Meeting - New Location!

Mike Huffaker Mar 23, 2012 6:14 AM
Posted in group: Richmond Software Craftsmanship Group
I'll bring the Arduino board then.  Programming Arduino is just like C
programming.  I've been using my Mac to program it, but I should be
able to get it to work with a Windows XP laptop I have that I can
bring along.

I would be interested to learn more about Netduino and what is
different about it.