Google Groups

Re: Feeds disappearing from main feeds table (was Re: Garbage Collection redux)

Adam Curry Feb 29, 2012 4:57 PM
Posted in group: river2
So far so good. Nothing trashed that I can detect and still seeing the same amount of feeds.

AC

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:39:06 PM UTC-6, Dave Winer wrote:
How's it working?

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Adam Curry <foob...@gmail.com> wrote:
Self-healing rivers... us Texas folk like that kinda water
management :-)

The fix was applied before I could count feeds on the server, but the
log shows some re-subbing around the time the update came in:

http://blog.curry.com/images/2012/02/29/addedFeeds.jpg

Keeping an eye on the logs and the trash table...

AC