Google Groups

Re: [rhomobile] Unable to upload ios provisioning certificates

Burgess Lars-KDWC48 Apr 29, 2012 11:11 AM
Posted in group: rhomobile
We're working on a fix for this, in the meantime you can try google chrome instead of firefox.

-Lars

On Apr 29, 2012, at 8:46 AM, <mwtu...@yahoo.com>

Has anyone solved this problem? I am having this problem also.

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:16:46 AM UTC-7, vibhor mahajan wrote:
This happened recently. I'm unable to upload certificates on rhohub.
It shows like uploading but upload doesn't happen....
Tried it on two different computers.

Is there some maintenance going on?