Google Groups

Re: [rhomobile] Unable to upload ios provisioning certificates

Burgess Lars-KDWC48 Apr 29, 2012 11:11 AM
Posted in group: rhomobile
We're working on a fix for this, in the meantime you can try google chrome instead of firefox.

On Apr 29, 2012, at 8:46 AM, <>

Has anyone solved this problem? I am having this problem also.

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:16:46 AM UTC-7, vibhor mahajan wrote:
This happened recently. I'm unable to upload certificates on rhohub.
It shows like uploading but upload doesn't happen....
Tried it on two different computers.

Is there some maintenance going on?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rhomobile" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at