Google Groups

Re: No push possible via HTTP

Charles-Henri de Boysson Apr 29, 2012 6:29 PM
Posted in group: Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue with push over HTTP: the git client receives a "HTTP 500" error and I can find this in the error_log:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Request has already been cleaned up
        at com.google.gerrit.server.RequestCleanup.add(RequestCleanup.java:42)
        at com.google.gerrit.server.config.RequestScopedReviewDbProvider.get(RequestScopedReviewDbProvider.java:48)
        at com.google.gerrit.server.config.RequestScopedReviewDbProvider.get(RequestScopedReviewDbProvider.java:27)
        at com.google.inject.BoundProviderFactory.get(BoundProviderFactory.java:58)
        at com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:45)
        at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:811)
[ ... snip ... ]

I tried with the 2.3 and 2.4-rc0 releases.

Did anyone find a cause / solution for this?

Thanks,

On Monday, April 16, 2012 7:16:44 AM UTC-4, Lars Klonowski wrote:

Yes, as Tobias said. I encountered this problem with version 2.2.2 at
first.
As I had made some customisations to the code, I asked Tobias to test
if the problem also occurrs in the standard 2.3-rc0 version he uses.
Since this was the case, we tried upgrading the 2.3-rc0 version to
2.3, but this didn't help either.