Google Groups

thread

lingling Mar 27, 2012 9:09 PM
Posted in group: reMail iPhone
Group of malicious Web sites before invading my ipone with iPad and
use my personal information to apply for mail, so before my Yahoo sure
has been kidnapped! Also alarm! Sources from Apple app .
All photos and evidence! Even the program syntax is caught! Hyperbole
is! Pro e I stole photos on! Activity log file evidence!
Weapons are of interest and they can invade other app program, and
using programs to dialogue! So now I can't use a credit card! Even the
Apple ID are friends!
Behind me there is always a link! How to get rid of these programs!