Google Groups

Re: is now a 100% Redis Site

Dvir Volk Feb 16, 2012 7:08 AM
Posted in group: Redis DB
redis is the pornstar of databases :)

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Salvatore Sanfilippo <> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Eric Pickup <> wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer.  Someone introduced a logic bug that didn't show up right away.  It was creating an invalid offset for the ZRANGE as you suspected.

Yes! I helped fixing :)

Salvatore 'antirez' Sanfilippo
open source developer - VMware
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act,
but a habit." -- Aristotele

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Dvir Volk
System Architect, The Everything Project (formerly DoAT)