Google Groups

Little Paul Jul 9, 2012 2:01 AM
Posted in group: rec.juggling
On 2012-07-06, Juggling Bob <> wrote:
> On Thursday, July 5, 2012 10:55:52 PM UTC-4, JJ Conductor wrote:
>> Just curious, are you both going to the free WJF also?  Why or why not?
> And it starts....

Seems like a reasonable question to me.  The WJF is free entry (some parts
are paid-for but they're optional)

If I was within striking distance of the IJA and the WJF I would be
seriously considering attending both - and I've never been what you might
call a WJF fanboy.

However, if I was within striking distance of both and working for an
American company with the standard pathetic amount of annual leave that seems
to go with that - well, I'd have to think very carefully about which I would
be using up that leave on.

I'm not sure from where I'm sat right now which of those two fests I would
pick if I could only go to one - so like Dave I too am interested to hear
from those who are only going to one fest, and their reasoning why they
picked that one over the other one.