Google Groups

Re: Is someone interested in taking the IJDb clubs data?

Warren May 30, 2012 9:48 AM
Posted in group: rec.juggling
On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:44:05 AM UTC-4, JJ Conductor wrote:
> colin.e...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > (cross posted to rec.juggling / JugglingEdge)
> >
> > Since the IJDb shutdown I have received quite a few emails from people
> asking for contact information for various juggling clubs. As far as I know
> JugglingEdge, JuggleJunction et al. have not recreated the full list of clubs
> that the IJDb had. Does anyone want to take on this task so that I have
> something I can point these people towards?
> >
> > Thanks! Colin E.
>
> Please feel free to point them toward JuggleJunction.org.  I believe we do
> have the full IJDb data set, and I've made a few additions since then.
>
> That said, we are still making changes and (hopefully) improvements in how
> we collect and display the data.
>
> --Dave, Juggle Junction Conductor

JJC,

  I tried to search for a club in North Carolina...I got list, but, then could not click on link or anything to find out additional information about that club. Is that a bug? I was not logged in, should that matter?

cheers - Warren