Google Groups

Re: New Sorin Munteanu video

Kit Jan 21, 2009 1:26 PM
Posted in group: rec.juggling
As someone in the audience yelled out "fablisimo".  Thanks for posting
that, David.   I first met Sorin in 1978 when he was touring with a
circus in Sweden.  He is a very "circus" type juggler, something
jugglers seem to be getting away from.  When was this filmed?
curious.  I was surprised he didn't juggle 7 clubs, when I saw him he
was the complete master of 7.  In fact, you will find a photo on him
juggling 7 in my book, "Juggling with Finesse".  When I first started
working on 7 clubs myself I wrote to Sorin who gave me some
suggestions.  Good to see, thanks again, David.

Adios>>>>>>>>>>>>Kit
http://www.kitsummers.com