Google Groups

Re: Looking for clubs made by Crumley, Gemini, Miller, Parker, Booth, and Jenack

DavidCain Jul 31, 2012 7:13 AM
Posted in group: rec.juggling
On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:31:43 AM UTC-4, Little Paul wrote:
> On 2012-07-30, DavidCain <davidcai...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Well, I'm expecting five packages of stuff today, including props from
>
> > Bobby May, Albert Lucas, Francoise Rochais, and Rudy Cardenas,
>

> Wow - jealous doesn't come close ;-)
>

> > but here's
>
> > what I have online so far.  It's set to public, but if you can't see it,
>
> > please let me know.
>
> > https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4321012942646.2183644.1206730986&type=3
>

> I get:
>

> This content is currently unavailable
>
> The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be
>
> temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
>
> you may not have permission to view this page.
>

> So erm... not sure.
>

> > Let me know what you think.
>

> I hope you can work out the facebook issue (or host it somewhere more
>
> properly) as I'm itching to see it :)
>

> While I'm here, I don't suppose you can offer any insights on this
>
> thread can you David? http://www.jugglingedge.com/smalltalk.php?ThreadID=343
>

> -Paul
>
> --
>
> http://paulseward.com

Paul,
   It must be viewable only from an active facebook account.  If you have a friend with an account, try it there for the time being.  I'm working on getting a separate website, but it will have to wait at least a few months.  I'll try to address the jugglingedge discussion later today.  I might have some additional info.  Thanks.
David