Google Groups

Re: Helicopters

mark1991 Jun 8, 2012 1:46 AM
Posted in group: rec.juggling
Hi there,

I should just point out I don't really do helicopters myself, have worked on them a little bit in the past but not a lot. However, my understanding was the same as Varkor's in that the right hand throw should be spinning counter clockwise when thrown and clockwise from the left (when looking form above). I think I read that in a book somewhere, but I believe both of these guys do that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D9fgWlYrAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UKfQqPJoiQ

As with everything in juggling, if it works for you then its not wrong, but just thought I'd share my thoughts (and post up these couple of cool videos!).

Blessings,

Mark