Google Groups

Re: 2 cameras 4 mic's 1 mixer

2000lux Mar 31, 2012 8:14 AM
Posted in group: rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Ok, so apparently to this client, "two camera interview" means two
cameras on one subject. The producer is off camera asking questions.
They do want a mic for the producer, but are ok just using a Schoeps
for the subject. I know the hotel where we're shooting is on a bus
line, so I really want to double mic' the subject (lav and boom). So
they're ok with two mic's but I really want three. The problem now is
just feeding it in to the Tascam recorder for transcription to get the
sound of the questions and the answers. I can feed it mic' or line,
but not both (it's a pretty simple little device).