Google Groups

Re: Innate and Passenger

Roy Wright Oct 9, 2011 3:04 PM
Posted in group: Ramaze
For my ramaze-2011.01.30 app, I just used the default config.ru.  The non-commented lines of the config.ru are:

require ::File.expand_path('../app', __FILE__)
Ramaze.start(:root => __DIR__, :started => true)
run Ramaze

IIRC, getting the app to work under passenger was trivial.  The harder parts were getting it to work under SSL and a secondary apache instance (the ramaze app is used to setup the main cluster application which uses the primary apache instance).

HTH,
Roy

On Oct 9, 2011, at 3:04 AM, Hamza Khan-Cheema wrote:

Hi,

I have made a simple blog engine with innate and I want to deploy it to passenger.  But I can't seem to find much documentation on what to put in the config.ru file.  How to deploy a Ramaze app is in the manual :

http://www.modrails.com/documentation/Users%20guide%20Apache.html#_ramaze

How can I adapt that to work with Innate?

Thanks.

Kind Regards
Hamza Khan-Cheema