Google Groups

Re: Red Dot Ruby Conf 2012 - Accommodation

Darcy Laycock Apr 18, 2012 4:29 AM
Posted in group: Ruby or Rails Oceania
Mario Visic, Myself and Two others (I'm not sure of their names off the top of my head, sorry) are staying at the Novotel (There was an awesome sale a few weeks ago - I think we ended up getting 50% off).

If you're staying at any Accor chain hotels (e.g. Novotel or Ibis), you can also get a decentish discount by signing up for their
free accor club (http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/index.shtml I believe, one of the versions is free).

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:41:30 AM UTC+8, Gabe Hollombe wrote:
Has anyone who is going to RDRC booked accommodation yet?  If so, which hotel(s)?  It'd be great to all stay in the same hotel, so I thought I'd start a thread to see if we can get that sorted.

Also, if you attended last year, and you liked where you stayed, can you please share the recommendation?

-g