Google Groups

How to run main script

ABarbosa Aug 3, 2012 10:25 AM
Posted in group: PyScripter
I'm trying pyscripter as replacement of my favorite python editor but there are several things that I miss or do not find.

This one is so basic that I don't believe it is not yet implemented:

 - how to run the main script without leaving the actual tab editor?

I know that I can, for each project, define one (or more) «Run Configuration» but I don't know how to associate a shortcut key or a button in the toolbar.
I know that I can use «run last script» but this is not always the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

By the way: so far, I like PyScripter. Good work!
Thanks
AB