Google Groups

Re: [PS1-Public] Re: Beer Church this Sunday 9/20 at Noon

Andy Pace Sep 23, 2012 8:00 AM
Posted in group: Pumping Station: One Public

Yes please come!

On Sep 23, 2012 8:44 AM, "Tucker Tomlinson" <tuckert...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new to the Chicago area and have been stumbling across links to Pumping Station: One every time I try to figure out how I'm going to do anything I did in my garage/yard before moving out here.  I just noticed your announcement for beer church and thought that would be a great chance to meet people in the group. Is it alright if I join you tomorrow? (I know it's late notice for this but I just found your post)

I used to do some brewing when I was out in PA, but sadly my keggle has been languishing since I moved out here to a small apartment. To make up I have been mixing up small cider batches on the stove. I currently have a batch of ginger cydem (apple mead) that I can bring to share if it's OK for me to join your little party.

(Also google groups is giving me an error message that 'Pumping Station: One Public...@googlegroups.com' is not a valid cc address. Not sure what's up with that?)

Cheers

Tucker

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:57:56 AM UTC-4, Eric Stein wrote:
Hello all!

Beer Church this Sunday.  Be there or be square.  Discuss brewing in this thread as I have no plans on what exactly we are brewing this weekend, although Malerie was thinking of maybe Pumpkin beer.

http://pumpingstationone.org/2012/09/beer-church-920-at-noon/

Eric