Google Groups

Re: [PS1-Public] Re: Beer Church this Sunday 9/20 at Noon

Andy Pace Sep 23, 2012 8:00 AM
Posted in group: Pumping Station: One Public

Yes please come!

On Sep 23, 2012 8:44 AM, "Tucker Tomlinson" <> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new to the Chicago area and have been stumbling across links to Pumping Station: One every time I try to figure out how I'm going to do anything I did in my garage/yard before moving out here.  I just noticed your announcement for beer church and thought that would be a great chance to meet people in the group. Is it alright if I join you tomorrow? (I know it's late notice for this but I just found your post)

I used to do some brewing when I was out in PA, but sadly my keggle has been languishing since I moved out here to a small apartment. To make up I have been mixing up small cider batches on the stove. I currently have a batch of ginger cydem (apple mead) that I can bring to share if it's OK for me to join your little party.

(Also google groups is giving me an error message that 'Pumping Station: One' is not a valid cc address. Not sure what's up with that?)

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:57:56 AM UTC-4, Eric Stein wrote:
Hello all!

Beer Church this Sunday.  Be there or be square.  Discuss brewing in this thread as I have no plans on what exactly we are brewing this weekend, although Malerie was thinking of maybe Pumpkin beer.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pumping Station: One Public" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at