Google Groups

Re: [PS1-Public] Beer Church this Sunday 9/20 at Noon

Andy Pace Sep 20, 2012 9:10 AM
Posted in group: Pumping Station: One Public
Pumpkin beers are quite the step up, but I think we can handle it!

I'll start drawing up a recipe and send it around for feedback. Probably using Libby's pumpkin pie in a can. I've used it before and it's much easier than using pumpkin and turns out great.

PREPARE FOR A STUCK MASH. Although I got a few tricks up my sleeve to lower the chances of that happening :)

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:19 AM, malerie kaplan <kawai...@gmail.com> wrote:
pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Eric Stein <to...@des.truct.org> wrote:
Excuse me!  9/23! NOT 9/20!

Eric

On 09/20/2012 09:57 AM, Eric Stein wrote:
Hello all!

Beer Church this Sunday.  Be there or be square.  Discuss brewing in this thread as I have no plans on what exactly we are brewing this weekend, although Malerie was thinking of maybe Pumpkin beer.

http://pumpingstationone.org/2012/09/beer-church-920-at-noon/

Eric

-Malerie

Andy Pace