Google Groups

Paul Ryan - "We Face Not Just A Failed President, But A Failed Ideology"

Levan Ramishvili May 23, 2012 11:24 AM
Posted in group: Publius Report
VIDEO: Paul Ryan - "We Face Not Just A Failed President, But A Failed Ideology"
"We face not just a failed president, but a failed ideology. We face a pessimistic mood in the nation's capital. A belief that our best days are over and the only thing left to do is to manage the nation's decline," Ryan told the nearly 1,000-person crowd at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. "But, we have the same opportunity today to reject this defeatist attitude and to embrace a positive reform agenda possible to kick start a new era of prosperity, an American renewal, a comeback."

"Americans have always rejected those with nothing to offer but cynicism and the politics of division. And right now, that's all they are getting from the president," Ryan said, noting the president has become "just another Washington politician."