Google Groups

Re: Trying to get the Raw data

Benjamin Yolken Apr 11, 2011 9:10 PM
Posted in group: Google Public Data Explorer
I agree that the link doesn't go to the most helpful place in their
site. Try looking at this page instead:

Also, thanks for the feedback about allowing direct data downloads-
this is one of our top requested features, and we're actively
exploring its implementation in the product. Stay tuned.

Benjamin Yolken
Product Manager, Google Public Data Explorer

On Apr 11, 11:50 am, Nicholas Chong <>