Google Groups

Re: Pie charts

Celeriac Jun 17, 2012 6:32 AM
Posted in group: Google Public Data Explorer
Hi, I was about to suggest a pie chart option when I saw this. Any progress on including pie charts over the past year?

On Tuesday, May 10, 2011 1:13:03 PM UTC-4, Benjamin Yolken wrote:
I agree that this type of visualization would be useful to have, and
we're definitely exploring some ideas in this direction.

Thanks for the feedback, and stay tuned.

Benjamin Yolken
Product Manager, Google Public Data Explorer