Google Groups

Thank you for today's logo May 23, 2012 8:48 PM
Posted in group: Google Public Data Explorer
Thanks for honoring the late Robert Moog's birthday, today. I have a copy of an article he wrote for Electronics Magazine 'way back in 1964 on using field-effect transistors to design voltage-controlled circuits for the first commercially available analog music synthesizer. That, plus hearing "Switched on Bach" caused me to pursue degrees in EE and music composition (I even took a class in music synthesis using a Moog XII). Thanks again.