Google Groups

Re: [ProgrammingPuzzles] [Daily Brain Teaser] Poem Puzzle

Antara Mar 1, 2012 12:26 AM
Posted in group: Programming Puzzles
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Lavesh Rawat <>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 13:38:35 +0530
To: best-puzzles<>
Subject: [ProgrammingPuzzles] [Daily Brain Teaser] Poem Puzzle

Poem Puzzle Solution - 1 March

I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth I am dissolved into air. What am I?

Update Your Answers at : Click Here

Will be updated after 1 day

                    "Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it" .

Visit for good puzzles in C programming language and programming interview questions.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Programming Puzzles" group. To post to this group, send email to