Google Groups

RE: [Prey-Security] Multiple SIM cards

Tom Wood Jul 22, 2012 9:38 PM
Posted in group: Prey

I don’t think this feature exists.  There’s a place on GitHub for feature suggestions.  And Prey is an open source project, so if you have the desire and skills to help implement it, feel free.

From: Tim
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 11:10 AM
Subject: [Prey-Security] Multiple SIM cards

I have multiple SIM cards with my Galaxy S3 and keep having to turn Prey off...I know I can keep 'reactivating' the new SIM as I change it but that is a complete faff...

Anyway you can 'register' both SIM cards as 'activvated' so you don't have to keep switching Prey to off or going into the app to 're-activate' the SIM?

Theft Aware aka Avast Theft Aware now has this 'register SIM''s really useful, and obviously any thieves are unlikely to have both SIMs and/or put their own in anyway.