Google Groups

Re: [Prey-Security] Setting to missing

DLG Mar 11, 2012 7:30 PM
Posted in group: Prey
Sorry, it did not help.

When I enter the panel ( there is a menu on the top of the page stating: Devices  Settings  Accounts  Help

I understand the video on the youtube reports to the Settings option.
When I enter this option the only window I see is Notification.
The other windows that appeared on the video, like Information to gather, Actions to perform, Device information, Reports from browser do not appear to me!

I have logged to the page. I tried change from Firefox to Chrome and to IE, but it´s all the same.

What´s wrong?

Em domingo, 11 de março de 2012 22h07min29s UTC-3, Drew escreveu:
See if this helps…