Google Groups

Re: [Prey-Security] Webcam Returning Message Saying "Cyberlink YouCam 3 Please start your cam"

Drew Reece May 2, 2012 1:20 PM
Posted in group: Prey
Please search the group, this is a known issue, but I don't know if the answer is in the previous messages.
I think it came down to uninstalling the youcam software but I could be wrong.