Google Groups

Re: [Prey-Security] Pictures on iPhone not being taken

Mitra Jun 18, 2012 10:04 AM
Posted in group: Prey
I had similar problem - except no reports ever showed photo on iPhone.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Chris <cpa...@swatgear.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm a new user to Prey going through testing right now.

The first report that was sent included rough location data and a white picture supposedly taken with the front facing camera. Subsequent reports, gathered while I've been driving around for the last hour, have only included GPS data even though the device is configured to take pictures.

Why are the pictures not working?

-----
Mitra Ardron
mi...@mitra.biz