Google Groups

Re: [postgis-users] PostGIS KNN best practices

Stephen V. Mather May 16, 2012 5:56 AM
Posted in group: PostGIS Users

Ah, I had hopes pinned on the idea that I just wasn’t smart enough to figure it out, but it’s an inherent limitation.  I will be using your function though—that is a clean way to encapsulate the functionality.

http://www.clemetparks.com/images/esig/cmp-ms-90x122.pngStephen Mather
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Manager
(216) 635-3243

s...@clevelandmetroparks.com
clevelandmetroparks.com