Google Groups

Re: portablecontacts-unofficial: PortableContacts for Facebook and Twitter

Joseph Smarr Feb 23, 2012 8:56 PM
Posted in group: PortableContacts
Cool! Wanna share more about this project of yours? :)

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Tom Holder <taho...@gmail.com> wrote:
I tied this in to our new product (which has a POCO compliant API on
it), took me 20 minutes :) awesome.

Really great to see more movement with POCO.

Will try and give something back to this project as soon as possible.

Tom