Google Groups

Android App for Pleft

DroidCoder Aug 4, 2011 6:24 AM
Posted in group: Pleft
Hi,
I am an Android developer and since I like Pleft very much I decided to give my contribution
writing a Android App to allow mobile/tablet users to plan appointments with Pleft, while they are
on the go without using a web browser.

If you are interested, have a look at http://pleftdroid.droidcoder.net/ .
The app is currently under active development (the website too) and it is still a beta.

There is still little functionality missing, but you can plan appointments.
I hope to release a feature complete Release Candidate just before the end of August.

Meanwhile if you try the app and find some bug or have any suggestion, please reply to this post.
Thank you!