Google Groups

Re: 16 open-source games developed with PlayN

riktothepast May 2, 2012 4:17 PM
Posted in group: PlayN

Great work, just tried some of the games on Android, they run pretty well.

On May 2, 2012 4:53 PM, "Yoav Zibin" <yzi...@google.com> wrote:
Yes, we hosted it on AppEngine:
(but it takes 5-10 seconds to load because we put all the games together)

Enjoy :)

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Fred Sauer <fre...@google.com> wrote:
Awesome work!!

Are there links to the HTML5 versions of these games as well?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Yoav Zibin <yzi...@google.com> wrote:
Hi PlayN developers,
I just finished teaching a course at NYU about multiplayer gaming, and the 14 students did some amazing games (I'm really proud of the work they did!), and it's all open source (Apache 2 license).

Below are the APK links for android.
If you can't install an APK from the internet, you need to enable "Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources (allow installation of non-Market apps)"

Use Box2D:

--
Fred Sauer
Developer Advocate