Google Groups

[1.2.5] Access Cookie via Javascript

Gambo Jul 31, 2012 12:40 AM
Posted in group: play-framework
No one has any idea? These days this should be a common problem when needing user information on client side via JavaScript. It would be great if somebody could help me or at least give me a hint.

Am Samstag, 28. Juli 2012 14:15:15 UTC+2 schrieb Gambo:
Hi there,

I found a nice article about client side authentication with backbone.js(http://blog.opperator.com/post/15671431847/backbone-js-sessions-and-authentication).

Therefore I need to access a cookie which generated from server side.

This leads me to the question how do I access the play cookie where some user information is stored in? I am using the Securesocial framework which stores its information in cookies as well.

Is there any chance to do this or are there any alternatives?

Thanks for your help