Google Groups

Re: New rule for subject line:

Yaz Apr 25, 2012 6:48 AM
Posted in group: play-framework
How can I contact a moderator? I posted a topic about a month ago and it still hasn't been approved. How can I find out why?

Thank you!

Yaz

On Thursday, 24 November 2011 03:52:35 UTC-5, Guillaume Bort wrote:
Hi all,

If you missed the previous email from Peter, we want to push a new
rule for the subject line in this group:

Prefix the topic (subject line) with a version number such as [1.2.3]
or [2.0]. For the same reason, it makes sense to identify modules and
their versions, such as [gae-1.4] or [scala-0.9.1].

Please try to follow this rule, and help to reduce the noise.

Thank you.

--
Guillaume Bort