Google Groups

Re: [play-framework] [2.0] Getting access to the currently executing request in Scala for controller methods that return Html instead of Actions

Julien Tournay Apr 24, 2012 1:16 PM
Posted in group: play-framework
Hi,

| But the idea is also to see the session after the action... you can see the request/response on browser side but I'm more interested in the data on server |  | side!

You can't. The template is rendered before the response is sent back. You could have a Global messing with the response even after the Action has returned a result.

jto.

Le dimanche 22 avril 2012 05:01:53 UTC-7, Pascal a écrit :
I see...
But the idea is also to see the session after the action... you can see the request/response on browser side but I'm more interested in the data on server side!

Pascal

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Julien Richard-Foy <j...@zenexity.com> wrote:
I’m not Guillaume but here’s how I would handle this case: I would
have a state only for my development plugin. This state would be set
for each request using the Global#onRouteRequest hook. It would *not*
allow to see response headers though.