Google Groups

Re: [play-framework] Re: MySQL, JPA with Play! Framework

Tom Carchrae Apr 26, 2012 5:48 AM
Posted in group: play-framework
great stuff.

dear keepers of play 1.2.4 - we really need to roll these changes in
to some of the old modules.  this seems to happen sometimes, that
modules get abandoned and then there is no one to update them anymore.