Google Groups

Re: [PhoneGap] Re: request for beta testers

Shazron Abdullah Apr 12, 2012 5:03 AM
Posted in group: phonegap
No point discussing it - get it in the App Store, that would be enough
proof. We've talked with the App Review team, this is specifically
against  clause 2.7 and maybe even 2.8 - if you can get get it through
once, kudos. Perhaps not more than once, who knows.

It's exactly the same - no different, there is no way to "send"
Objective-C to the device and compile it at run-time, everything has
to be compile-time. The only way you can do this is compile a set list
of plugins beforehand in the app , and allow users to choose.