Google Groups

Re: [PhoneGap] Re: cordova-1.6.0 + jquery $(document).bind("deviceready".. no work

Moisés Gramary Barbosa Apr 12, 2012 2:17 PM
Posted in group: phonegap
Already created at:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-491

El jueves, 12 de abril de 2012 22:50:19 UTC+2, Shazron Abdullah escribió:
Can you guys file an issue so it can be tracked and you notified?
We'll look at it.