Google Groups

Re: [PhoneGap] phonegap 1.6 connection.type is always undefined on android

Wes Williams Apr 13, 2012 2:21 PM
Posted in group: phonegap
super, this fixed my issue, Thanks!!!

On Friday, April 13, 2012 12:43:34 PM UTC-7, Simon wrote:
The updated plugins.xml did not get packaged with 1.6.0.

Anyway to fix you need to change:

    <plugin name="Network Status" value="org.apache.cordova.NetworkManager"/>

to be:

   <plugin name="NetworkStatus" value="org.apache.cordova.NetworkManager"/>

Simon Mac Donald