Google Groups

Re: [PhoneGap] orientationchange event does not fire in ios(v1.6.0)

Evan Tan Apr 13, 2012 5:35 AM
Posted in group: phonegap
Checked again and still can't get orientationchange event fired in
iphone 4.3 simulator.
I notice that in CDVViewController.m, in fuction
didRotateFromInterfaceOrientation, these is a " TODO: update JS
references here". Unfinished code?

在 2012年4月11日 上午3:09,谭恒 <tanh...@gmail.com> 写道: