Google Groups

Re: Grey dot (circle) appears in the center of the screen on page changes. Phonegap, jQuery mobile, iOS

J.D. Schuitemaker Apr 10, 2012 10:39 AM
Posted in group: phonegap
oh, and I am also using jquerymobile.

On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:39:26 PM UTC+2, J.D. Schuitemaker wrote:
A little more detail on when this happens could help. I have seen a similar screen when I am trying to refresh a listview after filling it up with items that I retrieved from a web service call result.

On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:30:05 PM UTC+2, LynxFX wrote:
It's so sporadic, getting a screenshot has been impossible.

From a post on another board it appears it is a jquerymobile issue,
not phonegap.