Google Groups

Re: [philly unity] Unity 3.5 Beta released - has Flash support

Christian Dec 22, 2011 4:48 PM
Posted in group: Philly Unity User Group
Has anyone figured out how the new path finding system? It wants a "NavMesh" but I can't figure out how to create one or make the agent aware of it. It inherits directly from Object so it's not as simple as a component... am I completely missing something?

I'm also hoping to put something together for submission.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 5:50 PM, G Harris <> wrote:
Here it is - Flash in a Flash Creation Contest  - Deadline is Jan 5

"Unity Technologies is running a contest to see who can design the best Unity-based Flash platform game or interactive content."

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Will Stallwood <> wrote:
Have you seen the 20k contest from
Now till january second? I wanna make something next week!

William Stallwood
Creative Director
Cipher Prime