Google Groups

Re: April Meeting

Woody Fentress Apr 11, 2012 2:08 PM
Posted in group: Philly Unity User Group
This would be my first meeting. I am new to Unity but still would like to come out and quietly sit back and try to learn something.

Is there a time and place on the 19th that has been established?

Thanks!

Woody

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:56:26 PM UTC-4, Jake O'Brien wrote:
The regular Monthly meeting is scheduled to happen next Thursday.

Who has something to present?

Philly Tech Week is the following week, including both the Unity Showcase and the IGDA Game Showcase. If April is too busy a month, we could cancel this month's meeting.

How say we all?

If anybody wants information on either Tech Week event and how to participate, let me know.