Google Groups

Re: [philly unity] Re: April Meeting

Jake O'Brien Apr 16, 2012 9:33 PM
Posted in group: Philly Unity User Group
Dave, do you have enough stuff to show for a meeting?

I'm kind of inclined to cancel this month since there's so much going on. But I will gladly also host a mellow get together if people are interested. What do you guys think?

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:48:52 AM UTC-4, Jake O'Brien wrote:
Will said he and the rest of Cipher Prime can't make it.

Anybody else have something to show?

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Dave Buchhofer <dbuch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nothing terribly new to show here, but I can expand on details of a part of anything from previous show and tells if there is something that people would be interested in getting a little more depth on?

Woody: Meetings so far have usually been at Indy Hall (3rd st, just off of market), 7pm - 8 or 9ish

Dave.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Woody Fentress <woodyf...@gmail.com> wrote:
This would be my first meeting. I am new to Unity but still would like to come out and quietly sit back and try to learn something.

Is there a time and place on the 19th that has been established?

Thanks!

Woody

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:56:26 PM UTC-4, Jake O'Brien wrote:
The regular Monthly meeting is scheduled to happen next Thursday.

Who has something to present?

Philly Tech Week is the following week, including both the Unity Showcase and the IGDA Game Showcase. If April is too busy a month, we could cancel this month's meeting.

How say we all?

If anybody wants information on either Tech Week event and how to participate, let me know.