Google Groups

Re: [philly unity] Re: April Meeting

Mike Croswell Apr 18, 2012 1:50 PM
Posted in group: Philly Unity User Group
All,

 I am the speaker Dan mentioned and worked with him on the code aspects of the PNC game, Wallet Wizard.  My background is a programmer/instructor/writer.

 Also, I lead the FC IGDA Meeting Group which is (coincidentally!) a Unity SIG here in Fort Collins, Colorado, we've had going for over a year now.

 Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing Unity stuff both ways.  Also, feel free to contact me before/after the meeting if you like.

 Jake: Send me the new thread details too, please, and any updates to time/date that you want me speaking.

 Thanks,

-Mike Croswell, Owner
Colorado Game Coders LLC

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:59:12 PM UTC-6, Jake O'Brien wrote:
Awesome! Well then, it looks like we're on for this Thursday. Meeting is at 7pm. I'll send out details in a new thread.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Dan Fischbach <blind...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all,
RE: That sounds epic. Is there a PNC where I can try playing this game?
As far as I know, no, but PNC is touring around the country with the game for the next 7 months or so.

RE: Dan, would your speaker want to do it as early as this Thursday or at the next meeting, which would be May 17th?
He's up for Thursday! I'm actually going to invite him to this thread and he's going to do it via Google+ Hangout. Please invite me to the Hangout and I'll join when I can. What time are the meetings?

Feel free to email me directly if you want more info. I'm always available.

Thanks!
Dan

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:03:08 PM UTC-4, Jake O'Brien wrote:
Dan & Christian, both of those sound awesome. Dan, would your speaker want to do it as early as this Thursday or at the next meeting, which would be May 17th?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Christian the LFS <lightfro...@gmail.com> wrote:
That sounds epic. Is there a PNC where I can try playing this game?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Dan Fischbach <blind...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys,
I have a speaker who may be interested in presenting if we get an OK from someone else. Him, myself and a few other people worked on a Unity game for PNC Bank in 4 weeks using Kinect for 360/Windows while also using Unity's networking technology to connunicate data to/from Android tablets. It was crazy. If we get the OK to present about this, are any of you interested? It would be a Google+ Hangout as the guy is in CO and I can't physically be there, but I may be able to pop in for a bit from my phone.

Thanks all!
Dan

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:56:26 PM UTC-4, Jake O'Brien wrote:
The regular Monthly meeting is scheduled to happen next Thursday.

Who has something to present?

Philly Tech Week is the following week, including both the Unity Showcase and the IGDA Game Showcase. If April is too busy a month, we could cancel this month's meeting.

How say we all?

If anybody wants information on either Tech Week event and how to participate, let me know.